Divorce is difficult. It can be a time consuming, costly, and emotionally draining process. But does that mean that the system is irretrievably broken and inherently damaging to families? Not in my opinion. However, the Amazon documentary “Divorce Corp” would have you believe diffidently.
- College costs and divorce
- A crisis in NJ Courts and why you should care.
- The importance of maintaining relationships
- A view from the trenches: thoughts of the Divorce System after 20+ years of working in it
- The Divorce System: is it broken? Can it be fixed? Join us to find out what family law experts think!
Family Law help is a call away 609-436-9079