The Durst Firm was founded to provide individual attention to our clients. Our focus has always been on family law. With over 20 years of experience, there is not much we haven’t seen or dealt with. Then the COVID-19 pandemic arrived! We are all facing the ever changing challenges presented by the virus. Now, more than ever the firm is committed to helping those who find themselves dealing with family law issues. Because our focus remains on our clients, both current and new, the policies detailed below are being implemented effective immediately.
Costs are always a concern when working with attorney. Each and every day we strive to offer top notch legal services at reasonable costs. Added measures now include:
- Freezing our currently hourly rates and consultation fees for the remainder of 2020
- Absorbing the processing fee when payments are made by credit card. (Many firms add back the costs)
- Continuing our policy of not charging for routine postage and copies
- When invoices are paid in full each month, a credit of $100 will be posted to the following months invoice.
- We will continue to work with clients to implement mutually acceptable payment arrangements when necessary and when feasible.
- We are exploring the possibility of offering financing options through a third party service.
Pandemic or not, we recognize the financial strains hiring an attorney place on our clients. We appreciate the trust placed in us when you decide to hire The Durst Firm.